Following Jesus to unreached peoples!
We are sold out to Jesus! He is our passion and our pursuit. It is because of His great love for the unreached that we go. We recognize that the unreached peoples of our world have the greatest need and the least opportunity to enjoy life in the Kingdom and to understand our Savior’s great heart of love. So we follow Jesus to them, establishing Communities of Hope in the darkest parts of the world.
Six Distinctives of Beautiful Feet
- Jesus and His Kingdom – We desire to always be passionately and whole-heartedly pursuing Jesus and His Kingdom, honoring the greatest commandment: “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.” (Matthew 22:37)
- Radical love for one another – We strive to love each other as brothers and sisters in Christ, wholly committed to each other, accepting one another as we are, but continually inspiring each other on to good works. We aim to face any circumstance or conflict with humility, openness and unconditional love, honoring the second commandment to “love your neighbor as yourself” (Matthew 22:39).
- Compassionate ministry – When Jesus came, He laid out His ministry agenda: “to bring Good News to the poor, to proclaim liberty to the captives, recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, and to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor” (Luke 4:18-19). As His hands and beautiful feet, we model our ministry after His – focusing on the physical needs of people in concert with the spiritual.
- Incarnational lifestyle – Just as Jesus became flesh and “dwelt among us” (John 1:14) to show us what God is like, so our missionaries go and live among the people, like the people.
- Contextualization of the Gospel –
Our missionaries intentionally share the good news of the Kingdom without the cultural aspects of American Christianity, so that people may encounter Jesus within the context of their own cultural understanding.
- Church planting movements – Beyond focusing on individuals, it is our desire and intent to see a rapid multiplication of Communities of the King, enabling an entire people group to have access to the Good News of Jesus. (2 Timothy 2:2)